- 3 tbsps of chia seeds
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 1/2 tsp of cinnamon
- 1/2 banana, mashed
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 cup of almonds
- Handful of almonds, to serve
- Handful of fresh raspberries, to serve
- Handful of fresh blueberries, to serve
We all know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day so you have to make sure you're fueling your body with what it needs to smash the next 24 hours.
Not only will this super delicate looking but extremely tasty breakfast dish keep you fuller for longer, but you might even be able to snap a pic of it for your insta (#breakfastgoals).
These ingredients are packed full of iron, fibre and protein, making it the perfect way for you and your kidlets to start the day. Oh, also, this recipe has like 4 steps in it so you could probably make it with your eyes closed.
1. Place the chia seeds and almond milk in a bowl and stir to combine.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients and stir well.
3. Place it in the fridge to set for 10 minutes.
4. When the pudding has set, top it with a handful of fresh raspberries, blueberries and almonds.
5. That's it, that's literally the whole recipe.
Recipe on JSHEALTH by Jessica Sepel