Who doesn't love a sneaky mars bar? In fact, we have a packet of Mars Bars sitting in Matchbox head office as we write this post! The combination of chocolate and caramel, with that melt-in-your-mouth nougat, makes Mars Bars a household favourite. So here is a recipe to take the beloved Mars Bar and transform it into a delicious (and easy) party treat!
- 250g packet of plain sweet biscuits, crushed (Nice, Teddy Bear etc)
- 1 x 395g sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons of cocoa
- 3 - 4 80g bars of Mars Bars, chopped into small pieces
- 1/2 to 1 cup of desiccated coconut and/or chocolate flake for rolling in
- In a medium size bowl, add the crushed biscuits, cocoa powder, sweetened condensed milk, and the chopped Mars Bars. Mix until all combined.
- Roll into small balls about 1 inches.
- Coat the balls in the desiccated coconut/chocolate flake.
- Chill in fridge until ready to eat.