- 1/2 x 200g packet Kingston biscuits
- 30g butter, melted
- 1/4 cup thickened cream
- 45g block white chocolate, melted & cooled
- 125g fresh raspberries
- A whole lot of LOVE
Valentine's Day, you either love it or you hate it and depending on which way you view the situation, you're either really happy or getting kind of sad that it's almost upon us.
Whether you're planning a romantic date night in, a picnic at your favourite spot or even if you're anticipating an evening spent with the two loves of your life, bad reality tv & ubereats, you're sure to love this white chocolate-y goodness!
Not only are these no-bake tarts super impressive looking but they're also really easy to make. Literally there's only three steps. So put on your apron, listen to a bit of John Paul Young and whip up this delightful dessert that'll have you and your partner feeling all the love.
1. Place the biscuits in a food processor and process them until they're finely chopped. Add the butter and process again until everything's fully combined.
2. Divide the mixture evenly between two springform round 11cm pans. Using the back of a metal teaspoon, press the mixture over the base and sides of the tins and then pop them in the fridge for 30 minutes or until they're nice and firm.
3. Whisk the cream until soft peaks form and then add the chocolate. Using a large metal spoon, gently fold the chocolate until it's combined. Carefully remove the biscuit bases from the tins and divide the cream mixture between the bases. Arrange the raspberries and serve!