- 12 hard-cooked large eggs, peeled and cut in half lengthways
- 1/3 cup of mayonnaise
- 2 tsp Hot sauce
- 1/2 cup of cheese, shredded
- 1 jar of pimientos, drained and finely chopped
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- Paprika, for garnish
How about revisiting a retro favourite for your Easter feast this year? Yes that's right ladies and gentlemen, devilled eggs are making a comeback, which is about time if you ask us because not only are they incredibly tasty but they're also super easy to make.
Seriously, this recipe only has 3 steps.
Try out these spicy little devils today. We promise you won't be disappointed!
1. In a medium bowl, mash the egg yolks, mayonnaise, hot sauce and a pinch of salt until it's almost smooth.
2. Fold in the cheddar, pimientos and green onion before spooning it into the egg whites. Garnish with paprika.
3. That's it. That's the whole recipe. Enjoy!