Makes 12 large muffins 20 minutes , 1 regular size loaf 22-25 minutes or 12 mini loavs 12 minutes, or 24 super mini loaves like mine 10 minutes!
- 1 ¼ cups buckwheat flour
- ¼ cup tapioca Flour (Cassava flour)
- ¼ cup brown teff seeds (optional, can sub for chia seeds)
- ½ tsp baking sode
- Pinch of sea salt
- 3 free range organic eggs lighlty whisked OR 3 pre-prepared flax eggs (for egg free/vegan)
- 2 cups mashed banana
- ¼ cup coconut oil melted
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup almond milk
- In a large bowl mix all dry ingredients with a fork.
- In a small bowl whisk together mashed banana, maple syrup, coconut oil and vanilla.
- Add eggs, and fold through flour mixture.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and mix well.
- Slowly add almond milk folding in a little at a time until fully incorperated.
- Bake at 175° C for the time listed above or until bread springs back to the touch.
Recipe courtesy of Ashley Collins