- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- ⅔ cup coconut oil (melted)
- ⅓ cup milk
- ½ cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup wholemeal self-raising flour
- 1 cup almond meal
- 2 tbs cacao powder
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp bicarb
- Preheat fan forced oven to 180°C (200°C conventional).
- Line a medium baking tin with greaseproof paper.
- In one bowl combine all the wet ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, sift and combine all the dry ingredients.
- Gentle combine the two mixtures and pour into lined baking tin.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean when inserted, turning the tray half way through cooking time to ensure even baking.
Recipe by Simple Nourishment.