- 500g Ingham Turkey Mince
- 1/2 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup coarsely grated cheddar cheese
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 12 small panini rolls
- 300g packet coleslaw mix
- 1/3 cup parsely leaves, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup honey mustard salad dressing
- 6 iceberg lettuce leaves, torn
- 3 dill pickles, thinly sliced
Things are just better when they're tiny. Kittens, electricity bills, your laundry pile, and most importantly food (unless you're really hungry). When you think of mini burgers what probably comes to mind is a beef slider.
But have you tried The Beef Slider's cool, younger cousin The Turkey Slider? Well now you can with this quick and easy recipe that'll have you munching your way through burger after burger in just 30 minutes!
Perfect as party food for your child's upcoming birthday or as an appetiser at your next event, these sliders are sure to have your family and friends licking their lips and asking for more....
*Pro tip*- serve them on our range of wooden boards for something a little fancy.
1. Place the mince, breadcrumbs, cheese, and onion in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well to combine (using your hands works best for this and it's a lot more fun). Using heaped tablespoons of mixture at a time, shape into 12 patties.
2. Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook the patties for about 3-4 minutes each side or until they're nicely brown and cooked through.
3. Meanwhile, place coleslaw, parsley, dressing and 1 tbsp of water into a medium bowl. Toss gently to combine.
4. Assembling time! Top each panini base with the lettuce, coleslaw, a pattie, and a few (hundred) pickle slices. Then place the panini top onto your slider and secure it with a toothpick.
How easy was that?!?! Answer: very easy.