1. Pre-heat oven to 130°C
2. Place chicken drumsticks on a tray, season with salt and pepper on both sides.
3. Set a 3L Vitromax round casserole dish over a medium heat and add olive oil and onion. Cook for 3-4 minutes or until soft. Add in the garlic and shallots and cook another 2 minutes.
4. Increase heat to high, add the chicken drumsticks and toss through the onion mixture. Add apple cider vinegar and simmer for 3 minutes.
5. Pour in the chicken stock, tomatoes, cinnamon, salt, pepper, olives, rosemary and oregano. Gently combine with a spoon and bring to boil.
6. Cover and place into oven for 2.5 hours, until chicken is tender.
7. Serve with rice or mashed potatoes.
Recipe courtesy of Maxwell & Williams