- 1/4 cup of caramel sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon of mixed spice
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground ginger
- 6 ice cubes
- 1/2 cup of thickened cream
- 1/4 cup of vodka
- 1 tablespoon of Baileys Irish cream liqueur
- Whipped cream, to serve
- Extra caramel sauce, to serve
- Small gingerbread men, whole and crushed, to serve
Introducing your new favourite cocktail that's exactly what the adults ordered!
Full of spiced caramel sauce, vodka and Baileys Irish liqueur cream, this martini is bound to have you enjoying Christmas Day even if you couldn't make it through lunch before your kids wanted to open presents.
Combine the caramel sauce, mixed spice and ginnger in a small jug.
Place the ice cubes, cream, caramel mixture, vodka and the Baileeys into a cocktail shaker and secure the lid. Shake everything together until it's combined.
Pour into two chilled martini glasses and finish it with a dollop of whipped cream, a drizzle of extra caramel sauce and both a whole and crushed gingerbread men. Enjoy!