- 1 small banana
- 1 egg
- 2 tbs of wholemeal spelt flour
- 2 tbs of natural yoghurt
- 50g of frozen mixed berries, thawed
Are you wondering what to make the special lady in your life for breakfast on Mother's Day? Don't worry, we have it sorted with our super healthy and super yummy pancakes!
Not only are these pancakes very easy to make (so little hands can get in on the action too) but they'll also be done in 10 minutes!
Show mum how much you love her and spoil her with these fluffy circles of deliciousness (and get extra brownie points)!
1. Place the banana, egg and spelt flour in a food processor and process until the mixture is nice and smooth.
2. Lightly spray a non-stick frying pan with oil and place over medium heat. Transfer 60ml (1/4 cup) of the pancake mixture to the pan. Cook for 1 minute or until bubbles appear on the surface. Carefully turn the pancake over and cook it for 1 minute or until it's golden. Repeat to make 2 more pancakes.
3. Transfer to a serving plate and top with yoghurt and mum's favourite berries!