- 1 bunch of spinach
- 1 bunch of dandelion greens
- 1 bunch of celery
- 2 zucchini's
- 1 cup of seaweed, un oiled
- 1 bunch of parsely
- 1 cup of bone broth
- 1 tsp of coconut oil
- 1/2 cup of berries
- 15g of ginger, peeled
- 15g of turmeric
- 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar
If we're super concerned and mindful about what we put into our bodies then we think it's only fair for us to feel the same way about our furry companions!
While buying pet food from the supermarket or specialty stores is perfectly okay, it might be nice every once in a while to give your pet some VIP treatment in the form of a home-cooked vegetables.
Not only do greens help with their immune systems but they also help to clear their bodies of toxins from chemicals found around the home and garden. In short, your dog will be thanking you for it in the form of lots of furry cuddles!
1. Wash, clean, and trim all of the vegetables and berries and then separate them into 2 equal bunches. Then chop the ingredients into an easy to handle size.
2. Wash, clean and peel the turmeric and ginger before cutting them each in half. Split half of the remaining ingredients into two batches, splitting the turmeric and ginger equally.
3. Place one bunch of the veggies and berries and one bunch of the remaining ingredients and mix them together with a high-powered mixer. The mix should look like thick pea soup (yum).
4. Line up two 450ml jars and place a funnel in each one, pouring out the green veggie mix, stopping 1cm away from the lid of the jar. Seal tightly.
5. Repeat the process with the second batch and give your dog either 1 tsp or 2 depending on their size. We promise you they'll love it!
If you can't find all the ingredients, it's okay to take some out.