- 1 piece of Salmon (skin on or off - doesn't matter)
- 400gms of good quality marinara mix
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 2 small chillies, finely sliced
- Rind and juice of half a lemon, plus lemon wedges to serve
- ½ a cup of white wine
- 1 can of good quality crushed tomatoes
- A handful of french beans, trimmed
- ½ a cup of frozen peas
- In a large, deep fry pan (that has a lid), fry your olive oil, chilli and lemon rind until fragrant.
- Add the wine, lemon juice tomatoes and half a cup of water. Allow to simmer for 10 minutes (adding extra water if it begins to dry out)
- Add the french beans and allow to simmer for 5 minutes
- Place the salmon fillet in the middle and surround with Marinara mix and peas, tossing the tomato sauce over the salmon and stirring the marinara in a little.
- Put the lid on the pan and allow to simmer for 5-10 minutes (depending on how chunky your marinara is, how thick your salmon is and how well cooked you like your salmon).
- Serve with lemon wedges, a little parsley and black pepper.
Recipe via Healthy Natty