- 100ml of your favourite whisky
- 60ml of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 whole egg white
- 4 tsps of sugar
- Lemon slices, to garnish
- Maraschino cherries, to garnish
Is it time to make at-home date nights a little bit fancy?
If the answer is yes, then why not try out our Whisky Sour recipe?
This classic cocktail is super easy to make (you'll have it done in just 5 minutes), and is sure to please your sour, lemon-loving tastebuds! With the perfect mix of sweet and sour, this alcohol-filled staple will have you feelin' good in no time.
1. Combine all the ingredients in a cocktail shaker.
2. Add some ice cubes to the mixture and shake it for 10-15 seconds (this is where the time you've spent at the bench press and doing pushups will pay off!)
3. Strain into a glass filled and pop some more ice cubes in there or some whisky rocks.
4. Serve with a lemon slice and a cherry on top. Enjoy!
Image via thespruceeats.com