- 2 large thin & crispy pizza bases (these could be store bought or you could have a go making your own)
- 1/3 cup (80ml) of tomato pizza sauce
- 1 cup (100g) of shredded pizza cheese
- 400g of Australian Lamb Rump steaks
- 120g pkt of baby spinach & rocket
- 200g Perino tomatoes, halved
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup (20g) shaved parmesan
- 1 tbs pine nuts, toasted
- 1/4 cup (60ml) caesar salad dressing
You no longer need to go out to have great tasting pizza, you can make it just as tasty as a chef would right at home! So if you really want to impress the family for dinner tonight then you can't go past these easy peasy pizzas topped with yummy lamb, baby spinach, sweet tomatoes and crunchy pine nuts.
Loaded with flavour, these crowd pleasers are super simple and are sure to make this pizza night the best one yet!
We don't know why you're still debating, you know your family will not only love it, but eat all of it as well. Yep, that's right. There won't even be leftovers for you to eat in the morning.
For the best pizza dough recipe going 'round, click here.
1. Firstly, preheat the oven to 200ºC and line 2 baking trays with baking paper before placing your perfectly created pizza bases on the trays. Spread the base evenly (don't forget about the edges) with the pizza sauce and sprinkle it with cheese.
2. Bake the pizzas for about 12 minutes, swapping the trays halfway through cooking to ensure the cheese melts and the bases are crisp.
3. While the pizzas are baking, heat a chargrill plate on medium-high and cook the lamb for 3 minutes each side or until they're cooked to your liking. Transfer these to a plate and cover them with foil, before letting them rest for 5 minutes. Then you can slice away.
4. Combine the spinach and rocket, tomato, onion, parmesan and half of the pine nuts in a large bowl.
5. Place the pizzas on a serving platter and top them with the lamb and a little bit of the salad mixture. Drizzle the pizzas with some of the dressing, season them to serve and voila!