- 125g extra light cream cheese, softened
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tsp capers, rinsed, drained, finely chopped
- 1/4 small red onion, finely chopped
- Wholemeal bread, 6 to 8 x 30g slices
- 1 cup / 30g baby spinach leaves
- 100g smoked salmon slices
Original Recipe by WeightWatchers
Stir cream cheese and juice in a medium bowl until smooth.
Add dill, parsley, capers and onion. Stir until combined. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Spread cream cheese mixture onto bread. Top 4 slices of bread with spinach and salmon, and sandwich with the remaining 4 slices.
Remove crusts and cut each sandwich into 3 fingers. Serve and taste!