RASPBERRY-INFUSED SIMPLE SYRUP
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups raspberries
- 2 lime slices, cut into wheel shape
- 1 sprig fresh mint
- 2 ounces or 1/4 cup white rum
- 1/2 ounce raspberry liqueur
- Ice cubes, as needed
- In a saucepan combine the sugar and water.
- Cook the mixture over medium heat until the sugar dissolves.
- Remove from the saucepan from the heat and add in the raspberries.
- Allow the mixture to steep for at least one day.
* The simple syrup will keep up to 2 weeks in the refrigerator.
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle or crush the lime and mint leaves.
- Add in 1/2 ounce or 1 tablespoon raspberry simple syrup, the white rum and raspberry liqueur.
- Add ice, cover, shake, and then serve in a rocks glass.
- Garnish with a raspberry.
These are some notes
This is some