- 1/4 cup (60ml) of lime juice, plus extra lime wedges to rub
- 2 tbs of sea salt
- 2 tbs of orange juice
- 1/4 cup (60ml) of tequila
- 1/4 cup (60ml) of triple sec liqueur
- 1 tsp of agave or sugar syrup
We can understand how dinner might be getting a little boring but we're here to tell you that you can spice it up by serving our favourite margaritas alongside it!
Whether your prefer it shaken or stirred, this fruity drink is perfect for those nights where having a little fun is on the menu...
Made in only a few minutes, you'll be fiesta-ing the night away in no time!
1. Rub the rim of 2 glasses with lime wedges, then dip them in the salt and set aside.
2. Place the fruit juices, tequila, triple sec, and syrup in a cocktail shaker or jug, then shake or stir until it's well combined.
3. Fill the glasses with ice, then strain over the margarita and serve immediately.
4. Pop on some mariachi music and go have some fun!